 Technic / 7112
Re: Spectrum as source of Technic Spares
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 02:12:04 GMT

According to their customer service, they are not allowed to sell Lego in
the USA.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Fusion" <mikefusion@hotmail.com>
To: <lugnet.technic@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.robotics.rcx@lugnet.com>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: Spectrum as source of Technic Spares

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message
news:CAEBIOGHPFFJALBLJBEDGEAJDGAA.rhempel@bmts.com...
With all of the back and forth lately on the lack of Technic
spares, I've found that Spectrum Educational Supplies in
Aurora Ontario has many hard-to-get parts, including the little
pneumatic pumps.

Without keeping everyone in suspense...

Specturm Educational Supplies
125 Mary Street
Aurora, Ontario
CANADA   L4G 1G3

(905) 841-0600
(800) 668-0600 (Might be Canada only)

<http://www.spectrumed.com/>

The online catalog is not that great, the spares are on page 194.
Here's a URL that's probably chopped up...

<http://www.linkpath.com/indexIssue.php3?onlineLinkCode=SP&onlineIssue=true&
sIssueAtGlance=false&pageNumber=196&isuSearch=TECHNIC&te
mpSearchCode=SP>

Let them know that I sent you. You won't get a discount, but I'm
trying to figure out how much Lugnet can influence purchases.

I just bought a USB tower for my RCX there.

Cheers, Ralph Hempel

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com

ummm, is that US funds or Canadian cause if it's Canadian then those • prices
are really cheap.

my 0.02USD

mike "new job" fusion