 Technic / 5449
Re: Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 07:44:48 GMT

It works for me (once Geocities admitted that it existed). I'm using
Quicktime 5.01 on a Macintosh B&W G3. Doing  a 'Get Info' on the movie
indicates it is using the Cinepak codec.

I'll get 5.x for Windows installed and see if that works - strange, QT4
files normally don't work in Media Player (I have NT4 on my PC so I can't
install MP7 if that supports QT4.x), so I would have expected MP to choke on
a .mov file, not QT.

Dan