 Technic / 5429
Re: Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 12:58:48 GMT

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
news:GFw4Hy.DC7@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Robert Fay writes:
I can play Mov, but I think yours is broken.

It works fine for me, sure it's not your software?

I used Media player and it works fine. You haven't said what the problem • is
or what software/OS combination your using.

Seems to work in Media Player, but not in QuickTime 4. What codec did you
use?

Dan