 Technic / 5185
Re: LEGO Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:02:57 GMT

Well, highly regarded by Kiernan and I, who do that section of LEGO.com (the
BUILD section) and put together that Super Car article. I would hesitate to
jump to any conclusions based on our editorial choices. =)

Tomas Clark
tclark@halfrobot.com

In lugnet.technic, Greg Majewski writes:
I honestly think that the next Legends release will be an Auto Chassis or
the Test Car. On www.lego.com in one of the Technic sections there is a
little area dedicated to the Super Car family tree and the Auto Chassises
(1) seem to be highly regarded. Another good bet is the Motorcycles set.
There is a little blurb about it in another one of the sections.

greg
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html

(1)- How the heck do you spell that?