 Technic / 5113
5112  |  5114
Subject:
converting 8880 4 wheel drive to regular hubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:55:09 GMT

I haven't pulled my 8880 apart yet, but was thinking of building a 4x4 using
the 8880 running gear together with the large power puller wheels.
Then I realised that the wheel hubs on the 8880 have a 'special' connection
to the axles.
Is there an easy way to add regular hubs?
Or can it only be done at the expense of 4 wheel drive, in which case there
is no point using the 8880 as a basis.

regards
lawrence