 Technic / 4924
RFC:LoTek updated with a RC Killough and videos of the Lynx tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 20:27:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

<<followup-to lugnet.technic>>

Hi there fellow LEGOmaniacs!

I've done some updates to my site:

1) New project, a radio controlled Killough platform with a
description of how the platform works and videos/photos of my version.

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/creations/rcKillough.html

I got a new toy, a 3Mp digital camera so I hope the picture quality
will be better this time :) I previously used my video camera and my
video editing tools to capture stills as photos.

2) Finally added the videos of the Lynx Mk I tank moving about.

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/creations/lynxMkI.html

Yes, I got around to spend a day fixing the problems with my
software/hardware in my video editing computer.

Have much fun and play well!

Oh, almost forgot RFC means Request For Comment, so it would be great
if you gave me some feedback :) Good or bad does not matter as long as
it's constructive :)

Updates still to come:

1) A new quick project
2) Grammar check