 Technic / 4604
    Re: LSD/Auto-Locking Differential Gears —Olivier Gerouville
   Hello, I have built both LSD and manual locking diff. Both were simple AND worked very well, BUT they are not realistic; I mean that they do not work the way the real LSD and locking diff. work. I'm still working on that... One of my creations is a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: LSD/Auto-Locking Differential Gears —Henry Chea
     (...) Olivier-- Very nice, simple designs! I wish I knew how to have the differential automatically engage the lock, but I can only think of ways that involve hydraulics... //Henry Chea hchea@kungstorget.nu *S* Göteborg, jaja, jag behöver inget mer! (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: LSD/Auto-Locking Differential Gears —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) Hehe..yeah, that's what those meant (they were mentioned in the first post). I wrote up that post at around 4:30 in the morning and was too tired to write out the full names so I just abbreviated them. :-) (...) Great designs there! I suppose (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)