 Technic / 16965
16964  |  16966
Subject:
New planetary gears and gear sets and self-made differentials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2015 13:03:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Simpson planetary
gear set

My lugnet pages contain now new planetary gears and gear sets and self-made differentials. There are also equations which help to calculate the ratios of planetary gears and gear sets and two methods how to calculate the unequal torque allocations of differentials.
Enjoy, Ari Holopainen

PS. Lots of gearboxes on my main page http://www.lugnet.com/~3813.