 Technic / 16966
Re: New planetary gears and gear sets and self-made differentials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:44:00 GMT

I have updated my pages after I posted first message. So search text NEW in table of contents to find latest stuff.

   PS. Lots of gearboxes on my main page http://www.lugnet.com/~3813.

Ari Holopainen