 Technic / 16823
Re: Power Functions remote control Thumbstick - new challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:17:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Alexander Holroyd wrote:
   I would really like a joystick with THREE degrees of freedom, controlling three separate power functions switches - two controlled by moving back/forward and left/right, and the third by ROTATING the joystick on its own axis. Any ideas how to do this?

See my concept design at http://flathen.net/tf/lego/pfremote/#3axis.

It is not complete since I don’t have enough parts, but you should get the idea.

I have also made an improved version since these photos were taken. I will try to get it documented soon.

-Trygve