 Technic / 16714
16713  |  16715
Subject:
LDD - Robotic Gripper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad.ldd
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 06:15:39 GMT

I modeled a robotic gripper end effector in LEGO Digital Designer. This design
is the result of work I have done and a combination of techniques I have seen on
Brickshelf.com.

I have used this design on some of the Chassis prototypes I have been working on.

It was also used on the RSRA-2008 Robo Arm.

I have the LDD .lxf file on MOCpages.com.

Feel free to use the technology.

Enjoy!

Eric Sophie