 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4426
  LDD - Robotic Gripper

I modeled a robotic gripper end effector in LEGO Digital Designer. This design is the result of work I have done and a combination of techniques I have seen on Brickshelf.com. (URL) I have used this design on some of the Chassis prototypes I have (...) (15 years ago, 8-Aug-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)