 Technic / 16358
Skid steer: 8271 alternate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 17:25:41 GMT

Hi. After seeing more alternates here, I was reminded of an alternate I uploaded recently.

I’ve been away for a while, and am now back with a small alternate for set 8271.

This skid steer is the result:

Here’s the rest of the folder

Hope to be able to present more models in the future again...

Nathanael