 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4221
  Skid steer: 8271 alternate

Hi. After seeing more alternates here, I was reminded of an alternate I uploaded recently. I've been away for a while, and am now back with a small alternate for set 8271. This skid steer is the result: (URL) Here's the rest of the (URL) Hope to be (...) (16 years ago, 21-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Skid steer: 8271 alternate

(...) good stuff, nathanael! (after more than 30 years i still haven't mastered technic building yet.) looking back at your brickshelf directory, i also like the 4508 'roxy' alternate and the 4099 transformer (been trying to come up with a (...) (16 years ago, 23-May-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Skid steer: 8271 alternate

(...) A very nice model indeed that I built 2 years ago - quite challenging for someone like me more used to Technic models than to SNOT... ((URL) never had before the opportunity to thank you for publishing the photos... Philo (16 years ago, 24-May-08, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Skid steer: 8271 alternate

(...) Thank you for your kind words. I didn't know that these models had such an impact that many people are recreating them. I'm amazed. Thanks for sharing these pictures! It reminds me that I probably should start to build some models again... (...) (16 years ago, 25-May-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)