 Technic / 16355
16354  |  16356
Subject:
LEGO Technic F14A Tomcat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 15:25:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

It has been a long time since I've posted here at lugnet, but I have
finally finished my scale model of a F14A Tomcat (thanks to Magnus for
giving me deadline :)

The model is made from LEGO Technic. It has the following features:
- Electric controlled
   - Canopy
   - Cannon
   - Swing wings