 Technic / 16321
    Power Functions Steering with automatic center return —Ian Power
   I have come up with a method of automatic center return for steering. I have done some experimenting with the hockey slap shot springs before, but have never had success. But this is incredibly simple, and works really well. See instructions below (...) (16 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic) !!

        Re: Power Functions Steering with automatic center return —Chris Magno
   (...) This is Brilliant! Small, compact. I really like this simplicity. Thank you. Chris (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)