 Technic / 16152
Re: Inchworm 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:06:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
Kevin! I am astounded by your recent creations. I intently tried to figure out
how you made these inchworms.

The gates that you are so well known for are so elegant yet complex.

The work you have done is a marvel to see! So you were able to get a 1 switch to
1 piston arrangement? Philo came up with that? Amazing.

Drool drool all those clear Cylinders!

I was wondering, would you consider locking the axle at the bottom of the
cylinder base with a 3L technic plate and then add those technic tear drop parts
to act as feet or toes. I really think those parts need to be affixed to the
bottoms of the cylinders.

Could you give that a try and let us know how it works out? They would be better
than the cylinder base acting as a 'foot'.

Just a thought.

Again great work!

Hi Eric,

  Thanks for the feedback.  I'll see what I can do and let you know.

Kevin