 Technic / 16053
    Octomedius —Kevin L. Clague
   I was inspired by Philo's pneumatic wheel and his ratio of 1 switch per piston. (URL) right, in that when I did my Inchworms they all used two switches per piston, and he cut it to one. I wondered how short I could make one of my inchworms and still (...) (16 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Octomedius —Chris Magno
     (...) Kevin, First, I want to say its good to see you back and building. Then, I wanted to say I like your inchworm 3; only to see you posted an inchworm 4, and followed it up with Octomedius and something called Bovinius Minimus. I like them all, (...) (16 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Octomedius —Philippe Hurbain
   Glad to have been inspiring rather than inspired this time... (...) Well... why not creating BI using the new LPub ;o) Philo (16 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)