 Technic / 16002
Re: Killough platform with power functions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:24:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Alexander Holroyd wrote:

   I hope to post instructions at some point.

At the risk of boring all but the most committed technic/math geeks, here is a bit more explanation! Enjoy! Alexander

I’m enjoying it- I’d enjoy instructions even more!

How are your controls working? You control each motor with one IR channel, right? So you have to convert linear-to-holonomic in your head? In real time?