 Technic / 15983
Re: Technicopedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:45:10 GMT

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "official", but there were
photographic
instructions in the 8860 chassis set on how to include 870 and 872 to
provide
power. Yuo can view them starting here:
http://www.peeron.com/scans/8860-1/35

I believe the yellow helicopter and the blue go-kart from the same period
had
similar instructions.

ROSCO

Vaguely, I remember that red jeep from the mid eighties had a section in the
back of the instructions for adding the motor kit too.

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net