 Technic / 15970
15969  |  15971
Subject:
Technicopedia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 03:41:42 GMT

Technicopedia
=============

Hello everyone!  I've finally decided to turn my LEGO Technic obsession
into something useful.  Well, more useful than it already is anyway.

I've started a new website which will not only catalog all of the
Technic sets, but provide technical descriptions, pictures, and
animations of all of the features.  It is far from complete, and it will
take me a long time to finish it, but I've posted the first version with
all of the sets from 1977 and 1978.  1979 is almost complete and will be
posted soon.  Please take a look and tell me what you think!
Constructive feedback is welcome.

<http://www.ericalbrecht.com/technic/<http://www.ericalbrecht.com/technic/logobig.jpg>>

<http://www.ericalbrecht.com/technic/ Blakbird's Technicopedia>

Blakbird