 Technic / 15963
15962  |  15964
Subject:
Need advice on how to motorize 8274 Harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 03:37:03 GMT

Hi all,

Lately I've been looking at my 8274 Combine harvester and can't help but think
that the big empty space in the back could accomodate the big motor from pack
8287....

the problem is that the differential is in the front and that part of the model
is quite dense, it would be quite challenging to build a drivetrain that goes
from the differential to the back of the machine, all the while not bothering
the existing mechanisms...

Ideas? I'm not restricting myself to only using parts from 8287 (which would
make it impossible)