 Technic / 15911
Re: Power Functions presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 16:48:05 GMT

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message
news:JpHqA1.FM@lugnet.com...
I have updated my website with a presentation of the new Power Functions
system,
including:
# Overview of Power Functions range
# Description of working
# Comparison with older 9V mini-motors
# LDraw and LeoCAD part files
http://www.philohome.com/pf/pf.htm

My motors comparison page was also updated to include data for Power
Functions
motors and 9V train motor (the latter thanks to the work of Stefan Vorst)
http://www.philohome.com/motors/motorcomp.htm

Enjoy,
Philo

Excellent.  You saved me the trouble of tearing my PF set apart when it
arrives!

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net
www.lifelites.com