 Announcements / 3642
Subject:
Power Functions presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 12:49:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have updated my website with a presentation of the new Power Functions system,
including:
  # Overview of Power Functions range
  # Description of working
  # Comparison with older 9V mini-motors
  # LDraw and LeoCAD part files
http://www.philohome.com/pf/pf.htm

My motors comparison page was also updated to include data for Power Functions
motors and 9V train motor (the latter thanks to the work of Stefan Vorst)
http://www.philohome.com/motors/motorcomp.htm

Enjoy,
Philo

Re: Power Functions presentation
I have updated my website with a presentation of the new Power Functions
system,
including:
# Overview of Power Functions range
# Description of working
# Comparison with older 9V mini-motors
# LDraw and LeoCAD part files
http://www.philohome.com/pf/pf.htm

My motors comparison page was also updated to include data for Power
Functions
motors and 9V train motor (the latter thanks to the work of Stefan Vorst)
http://www.philohome.com/motors/motorcomp.htm

Enjoy,
Philo

Excellent.  You saved me the trouble of tearing my PF set apart when it
arrives!

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net
www.lifelites.com