 Technic / 15845
Re: 8275 Bulldozer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 04:45:23 GMT

Wow, you call a $150 USD set a "starter" set???!!! I think I want your LEGO
budget! ;)

By starter set in this context I mean a set that contains enough of the parts to
be really useful in building MOCs rather than a "first" set or the like.

4 motors are better than 2 motors in this context, but the dino looks
interesting too.

Regards