 Technic / 15844
Re: 8275 Bulldozer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:08:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gordon Bentley wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Brian Bachmeier wrote:
The 8275 Bulldozer is listed as Available Now at Lego S@H.

Anyone have any idea whether this set will be sold in Australia?

I was kind of expecting it to be sold here as it's really a starter set for the
new remote and motors. If it's not, we miss out entirely on the new items.

Thanks

It's available at S@H now, for 250AUD...