 Technic / 15656
Subject:
8275 Bulldozer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:07:36 GMT

Does anyone know ehn this model will be released? Thanks.

Re: 8275 Bulldozer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 02:30:19 GMT

North American schedule I think is August

Re: 8275 Bulldozer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:00:03 GMT

The 8275 Bulldozer is listed as Available Now at Lego S@H.

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=8275&cn=57

Re: 8275 Bulldozer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:37:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Brian Bachmeier wrote:
The 8275 Bulldozer is listed as Available Now at Lego S@H.

Anyone have any idea whether this set will be sold in Australia?

I was kind of expecting it to be sold here as it's really a starter set for the
new remote and motors. If it's not, we miss out entirely on the new items.

Thanks

Re: 8275 Bulldozer...
In lugnet.technic, Gordon Bentley wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Brian Bachmeier wrote:
   The 8275 Bulldozer is listed as Available Now at Lego S@H.

Anyone have any idea whether this set will be sold in Australia?

I was kind of expecting it to be sold here as it’s really a starter set for the new remote and motors. If it’s not, we miss out entirely on the new items.

    4958 Monster Dino
792 elements, 0 figures, US$90, 2007
LEGO > Creator

Actually, the new Dino set (not available here yet either) looks like a good source for the new RC items, I was more looking forward to a bulk source of the new tread links, and the bigger sprockets.

ROSCO

Re: 8275 Bulldozer...
In lugnet.technic, Gordon Bentley wrote:

I was kind of expecting it to be sold here as it's really a starter set for the
new remote and motors. If it's not, we miss out entirely on the new items.

Thanks

Wow, you call a $150 USD set a "starter" set???!!! I think I want your LEGO
budget! ;)

All kidding aside, like ROSCO said, if you want to get into the new motors & RC
units, I think the dino is a better intro set, but there do seem to be lots of
cool other parts & pieces in the dozer.

John

Re: 8275 Bulldozer...