 Technic / 15754
    Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts —Brian Davis
   (...) Actualy, I suspect that *is* part of it. If I think of Technic as about function, not form (or at least making function primary), it makes sense. The transmission schematics my father worked on, and the rocket schematics I poured over as a (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts —Stump Dunn
   (...) Sure, if im building a conceptual MOC, i'll use any colour then when i happy with the function, i'll rebuild it in the colour i want till im happy with the form. It's when i've finnished the MOC and its spotted with dots of blue or several (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts —Brian Davis
   (...) Agreed. Which is when I'd need to go to Bricklink, or hopefully other themes, to try to get the part I want in the color I want. My point was for the Technic *theme*, standardized colors to highlight function or make finding small pieces (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts —Matthew Crandall
   In lugnet.technic, Brian Davis wrote: **Snip!** (...) Hmmm...that's an interesting thought, and does make a certain amount of logical sense. **sighs** Geeeeeeeez, I hate it when something makes incredible sense like that...! Play Well and Prosper, (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)