 Technic / 15754
  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) Actualy, I suspect that *is* part of it. If I think of Technic as about function, not form (or at least making function primary), it makes sense. The transmission schematics my father worked on, and the rocket schematics I poured over as a (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) Sure, if im building a conceptual MOC, i'll use any colour then when i happy with the function, i'll rebuild it in the colour i want till im happy with the form. It's when i've finnished the MOC and its spotted with dots of blue or several (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) Agreed. Which is when I'd need to go to Bricklink, or hopefully other themes, to try to get the part I want in the color I want. My point was for the Technic *theme*, standardized colors to highlight function or make finding small pieces (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

In lugnet.technic, Brian Davis wrote: **Snip!** (...) Hmmm...that's an interesting thought, and does make a certain amount of logical sense. **sighs** Geeeeeeeez, I hate it when something makes incredible sense like that...! Play Well and Prosper, (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)