 Technic / 15636
MOC: SF Bay Bridge Old East Span v2 ready for TCA show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:54:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

v2 is capable of handling double track main line on the upper deck, unlike the
real one where the Key System trains ran on the lower deck 'till the 50's.

Red button at midspan (Rt handside) tower causes roadway collapse a-la '89
earthquake.

Its 10 ft. long, and the upper deck is 30" above the floor. LOTS of old gray
technic 1x12s and 1x6 plates!

UP on brickshelf gets you prototype pics, and some earlier attempts.

Enjoy,
Mark