 Technic / 14972
Re: New supercar.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:05:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Billy Bauman wrote:
Woohoo! I have finally finished my type5. phew. Here it is.

  Everything works too! I was kinda worried that the transmission wasn't going
to function properly. Though it needs improving, I would still call it a
success.
Features: 49.6mm tires, rear wheel drive, with working rear diff, W9 engine,
5-speed foward + reverse transmission, full-independent suspension, steering,
front and rear anti sway bars, (stableizer bars)and rear lid, hood and doors.

  Tell me what you think!

  Billy.

Alright, I finished the rendering and file uploading. Took me longer than I
thought it would. Here it is

Tell me what you think.

  Billy.