 Technic / 14937
Re: New supercar.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 18:25:43 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Bob Kojima wrote:
At 09:34 AM 12/4/2005, you wrote:
  Woohoo! I have finally finished my type5. phew. Here it is.

   Everything works too! I was kinda worried that the transmission wasn't
going
to function properly. Though it needs improving, I would still call it a
success.
  Features: 49.6mm tires, rear wheel drive, with working rear diff, W9 engine,
5-speed foward + reverse transmission, full-independent suspension, steering,
front and rear anti sway bars, (stableizer bars)and rear lid, hood and doors.

   Tell me what you think!

   Billy.

very nice!  small and very compact with all working features.  just
amazing!  and LDraw files too.  guess i know what i will be building during
the christmas break.  will you be posting LDraw files for the rest of the body?

bob

  Thanks alot. I'm glad you're interested in the scale. I'm not sure I'll do the
body in LDRAW because I'm not very good at acquiring the angles required. I also
don't have enough patience. I'm going to do the front and the steering though.
(I hope.) I may do the body. It just depends on how busy I am.

Thanks again,
  Billy.