 Technic / 14521
Re: Telehandler finally completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:46:19 GMT

Hey coolness, you even squeezed a motor block with piston in there. .....and wow
no kidding, you used the 8880 style wheels and suspension.
COMPACTEDEDEDEDED--all tidy and neat.

You made me think of something when I read your post.
I live by the New York City waterfront and there is always some new construction
here or there. I see plenty of these Telehandlers, but I have hardly seem them
modled (and modeled so well).

Thanks for building such a familair piece of machinery.

(super cool pics at Brick Fest btw,....)