 Technic / 14520
    Telehandler finally completed —Nathan Bell
   After a year of building several things at once and balancing a new job with an apartment, I finally got the telehandler completed. It is the creation I am the most proud of. (URL) are maybe 3 other telehandlers on brickshelf, but not many people (...) (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic) !

        Re: Telehandler finally completed —Eric Sophie
     Hey coolness, you even squeezed a motor block with piston in there. .....and wow no kidding, you used the 8880 style wheels and suspension. COMPACTEDEDEDEDED--all tidy and neat. You made me think of something when I read your post. I live by the New (...) (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Telehandler finally completed —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) Kev (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Telehandler finally completed —Vineet Honkan
   You mean your earlier photos of the telehandler showed an incomplete vehicle? I find that hard to believe! LOL! (19 years ago, 22-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Telehandler finally completed —Nathan Bell
   (...) Thanks for the kind words Vineet! What I meant was; before the boom only elevated to about 35 degrees. The real ones go past 45 degrees. It was a good design that needed improvement. I think it is lighter now too. One good tip I got at (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.technic)