 Technic / 13040
Re: Capacitors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:12:47 GMT

"Andrew G. Meyer" <agmlego@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:I2JLKD.1KEL@lugnet.com...
What can the 4x4 green capacitors be used for concerning mindstorms? I am
involved with a team of elementary scholl kids who have recently received • nearly
two-hundred of them. We just can't see what they could be used for, • especially
for a FLL-type robot.

Andrew

They are quite useful with the Lego Solar Cell. They will regulate the out
put at 2.5 volts DC.

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/solar.htm