 Technic / 13033
Re: Re-Re-Release: Pneumatic Front-End Loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:22:46 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dustin Jones wrote:
I visited LEGOLAND Deutschland last Saturday, and while browsing through the
City Shop...I discovered an 8459/8464 in the new 2004 Technic-style packaging.
I think that it was given a new number - 8439 - which is currently unassigned
accoriding to the LUGNET set reference.  The set has been updated, i.e. the
pneumatic cylinders are the new 2003 style rounded-end.  I've searched both the
US and DE versions of Shop at Home - its not listed.  Has anyone heard/seen
anything regarding this apparent re-re-release?

NO KIDDING! "8459 follows the footsteps of 8460, rises to godly stature"

We can now proclaim the 843x block taken by 2004 Technic sets and reissues!
W00t!

(Yes I know about 8432=8428 and 8437, just conveniently ignoring them)

Keith