 Technic / 13031
Re-Re-Release: Pneumatic Front-End Loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:34:23 GMT

I visited LEGOLAND Deutschland last Saturday, and while browsing through the
City Shop...I discovered an 8459/8464 in the new 2004 Technic-style packaging.
I think that it was given a new number - 8439 - which is currently unassigned
accoriding to the LUGNET set reference.  The set has been updated, i.e. the
pneumatic cylinders are the new 2003 style rounded-end.  I've searched both the
US and DE versions of Shop at Home - its not listed.  Has anyone heard/seen
anything regarding this apparent re-re-release?

Also, in case you're anywhere near LEGOLAND Deutschland, they had 4-5 copies of
the 8466 4x4 Off-Roader on sale for 99.99 euros.  I was very pleased with this,
and picked up a copy.

Dustin