 Technic / 12735
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:20:33 GMT

Last night I had this freakish dream of a giant LEGO scorpion crawling around
(and very quickly too) on the floor. Kevin was standing nearby and commenting on
its performance. There was someone else there too, I think it was Eric. The
scorpion was going faster and faster and getting closer to me.

I can't remember much detail, but I think it was blue, white, and orange. It
looked like something from the designer sets that had come to life.

Thanks guys, you're giving me nightmares!

;-)

-TJ