 Technic / 12735
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:20:33 GMT

Last night I had this freakish dream of a giant LEGO scorpion crawling around
(and very quickly too) on the floor. Kevin was standing nearby and commenting on
its performance. There was someone else there too, I think it was Eric. The
scorpion was going faster and faster and getting closer to me.

I can't remember much detail, but I think it was blue, white, and orange. It
looked like something from the designer sets that had come to life.

Thanks guys, you're giving me nightmares!

;-)

-TJ

Re: SSClagorpion
Last night I had this freakish dream of a giant LEGO scorpion crawling around
(and very quickly too) on the floor. Kevin was standing nearby and commenting on
its performance. There was someone else there too, I think it was Eric. The
scorpion was going faster and faster and getting closer to me.

I can't remember much detail, but I think it was blue, white, and orange. It
looked like something from the designer sets that had come to life.

Thanks guys, you're giving me nightmares!

Did you happen to get a look at the compressor?  We just need to know what size
pumps it had.

:)

Steve

Re: SSClagorpion
In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery wrote:
Last night I had this freakish dream of a giant LEGO scorpion crawling around
(and very quickly too) on the floor. Kevin was standing nearby and commenting on
its performance. There was someone else there too, I think it was Eric. The
scorpion was going faster and faster and getting closer to me.

I can't remember much detail, but I think it was blue, white, and orange. It
looked like something from the designer sets that had come to life.

Thanks guys, you're giving me nightmares!

Did you happen to get a look at the compressor?  We just need to know what size
pumps it had.

:)

:)

TJ, if you remember, just tell Steve privately.  For me LEGO is about learning
and inventing, so I just want to wait for my brickshelf parts to arrive and try
out that 12 small pump radial compressor design.

:)

Kevin

Re: SSClagorpion
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Did you happen to get a look at the compressor?  We just need to know what
size pumps it had.

TJ, if you remember, just tell Steve privately.  For me LEGO is about
learning and inventing, so I just want to wait for my brickshelf parts to
arrive and try out that 12 small pump radial compressor design.

Dang, I just remembered. It had two 6-pump radial compressors. The "pumps" were
the large kind.

I think it was all hooked up to a car battery.

:-)

-TJ