 Technic / 12704
Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 14:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

OK.  As I said in an earlier post, I'm working on a "dual action" pump
compresssor.  I've got two "Pneumatic Distribution Block 2 x 4 with Non-return
Valve" bricks ( http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=4692 ).  This
gives me one double acting pump.  I've got three more on the way from bricklink.
I'll use two of them to get another double acting pump.

Ok, so I got two of these in the mail yesterday (thanks bricklink).

But, I wasn't able to figure out too much about how they work.

Anyone know where I can find an internal diagram of what exactly, this thing
does?

Steve