 Technic / 12608
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 06:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Where do we stand with our beloved, yet silly named project?

Hey, who says out project name is silly?!?!?  That sounds like something
Courtney would say!

Ha Ha! I got Tim in trouble, lol!

Anyway.....

I've got 8 legs built, and six framed together to get an idea of dimensions.

Oh there's my baby now! Growing.
ok, one thing. The body. I gotta teach ya.
The quick fit to test the feel is cool.
However the real deal, well, we'll guild that lilly.

The central area of the body can or will feature the Compressor suites and other
controls. The bedding of these components will serve to bind the other leg truss
elements towards the central frame.

The cross bracing and binding of the central body components to the exisiting
leg structures will layer themselves together, forming the needed structural
extensions needed for the required rigidity. Once they are bonded slowly and
carefully.

What would Dave Chappel do?