 Technic / 12438
Re: 20-Wide model of a Dutch train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:39:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Reinard van Loo wrote:
well Dutch.... Ok, based on the French BB7200.... but it's the Dutch railways
yellow version, oh yeah: and it has the crest of the city I grew up: Almelo.
Don't know if 1876 is a real existing train number, but what the heck.

Hello all you trainheads!!

Let's start a new train model-width: not 6,7 or 8 that's for babies. go for the
big numbers: 20!

I liked it so much I downloaded the whole brickshelf folder (using a handy
program).

I'm stating the obvious here, but you could always mate Lego with commercial
bogies and track in the appropriate scale. Now that would be cool.

Steve