 Technic / 12436
Subject:
20-Wide model of a Dutch train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:04:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

well Dutch.... Ok, based on the French BB7200.... but it's the Dutch railways
yellow version, oh yeah: and it has the crest of the city I grew up: Almelo.
Don't know if 1876 is a real existing train number, but what the heck.

Hello all you trainheads!!

Let's start a new train model-width: not 6,7 or 8 that's for babies. go for the
big numbers: 20!
(reminds me of a scene in Titanic (the movie) where they discussed the size of
the Titanic... something to do with Freud...)

ehhh Where was I:

Oh yeah, my new MOC is finally ready:

(shoudl be public in a couple of hours...)

It's more a model now, not that much Technic in it. I tried to remain as close
as possible to the original.

Some specs:
- 20 nops wide
- 105 nops long
- about 20 nops high
- Rides on straight old-style rail track, 9 nops from each other.
- something like 8-9 Kg

In the weekend I'll try to do some moderation on my site.

da groet'n,

---Reinard

Re: 20-Wide model of a Dutch train