 Technic / 12384
Re: The Clague - Sophie - Hassenplug Combine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:37:41 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
Re: The Clague - Sophie Project, has now become,
The Clague - Sophie - Hassenplug Combine

Holy $%#*!!! This has instantly become one of the coolest Lego ideas I've seen
in recent memory! What a collaboration! A thread I'll be watching like a hawk.
With the talent of you three guys, makes me wonder where it will go!!!?

After building your deadly scorpion, you'll have to build a tuxedo wearing bot
to play Henry Lim's harpsichord! (hehe) What size tux do you think Jama wears?

Rock on guys! This will be fun to watch..........

-Tommy Rainwater
"Cogito Ergo Lego"