 Technic / 11567
  Re: Steerable Walker

(...) I have been working on pneumatic designs for a quad walker, where it always has 2 feet on the ground, and the transition between pairs of feet has four feet on the ground. This prevents vertical lurching associated with 180 phase quadraped. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Steerable Walker

(...) Or in my case, living in Minnesota, it is what all of Winter is for. I like the alternate turns idea, because that way you also have 2/4/2/4 and avoid the gravity well, and vertical lurching. If you created a vertical launch mechanism used by (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)