 Technic / 11253
11252  |  11254
Subject:
Assistance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:43:11 GMT

Can you help me build a prototype?

I've been playing around with MLCAD while attempting to create a
self-discharging hopper for my train, and I came up with what I think is a valid
design for the mechanism. However, the said design includes some of the most
recent Technic parts, which I still don't have in my collection (double bevel
gear, some awkward liftarms), and as such I have no way I can test it myself "in
bricks".

This is where *you* can help! :-)

I'd be most thankful if you could find the time to build & test my little gizmo,
and tell me about the outcome... it's really quite small (less than 50 parts).
I'll e-mail the 2 .ldr files to anyone interested.

TIA,

Pedro