 Technic / 11252
Re: How can you make the Pit Droid stand up? (Set 8000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:21:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen wrote:
Stephane Simard's utterance expressed in news:HKsoJ6.1EDA@lugnet.com:

Hello all,

I've had the Pit Droid for a good while, I played with it a lot and
can't seem to make him stand up by pressing his eyes: he keeps falling
on his back. The only way I can make him unfold is by holding his head
with my hand while pressing the button.

I tried with his tools, without his tools, arms extended backwards,
forward, you name it. Whenever I press the button, he inevitably falls
on his back as he unfolds!

Did I use the wrong rubber bands?

On a related subject, my Battle Droid doesn't stand up either, I need
to hold him in his back to make him unfold.

Hi!

I have never believed them to be able to stand up by
themselves when I push the buttons. I have always held
them in my hand when unfolding. They both stand up
nicely after they are "unfolded", but not while..

Play on!

Thanks for answering. So, I'm not alone.

Is there anybody in .starwars or .technic who succeeded in making him stand up
by pressing the nose _WHEN_ he's crouched on the surface?

Stéphane S.