 Technic / 10536
10535  |  10537
Subject:
My new Walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 00:31:07 GMT

Hey, I have been looking at all the cool mini-walkers and decided to build my
own. Its called TLW, and while its not as small as some of the others, (it ended
up being about 4.5 inches tall) for being my first working 2 leg walker I like
it and I think it turned out well. Here is a link to just its page (if you click
on this link you will only be able to view tlw):

http://dratrobotics.tripod.com/tlw.html

And here is a link to my main page, if you go to the main page click on the logo
with HTML written accross it, the Flash and Virtual page do not work yet:

http://dratrobotics.tripod.com/

TLW can carry its own wight and it lifts each foot preaty high off the ground.