 Technic / 10274
Re: Dear Lego, please do whatever business thingo you did that lead tothe 8466 4x4 off-roader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 14:33:23 GMT

"Nathanael Kuipers" <kuipers_n@hotmail.com> wrote in message
HI,

I do agree.
I have to admit that I don't like the green panels either so that's the
reason why I didn't use them in my MOC out of the 8458 and 8466. For me • the
most important parts of the Offroader where the construction beams and the
gearbox for the MOC. My GTcar uses only the silver parts and I hope you do
like the bodystyling more than the the 8466 ;)
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=35456)

Nathanael

I have to say "Now THAT is something I most definitely like to see from
LEGO!" (I hope some head honcho at the co. is reading this)  You have made
the body styling that you'd see in today's exotic car market.  Excellent
work.

By any chance are you thinking of selling your creation? its plans?  ;-)

Adr.