 Star Wars / 736
735  |  737
Subject:
Star Wars sets in stock at MosEspa.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:48:10 GMT

http://www.mosespa.com/ ("official" SW mercandise site) has all the Lego
Classic SW sets in stock now.  Prices are:

Speeder set of the smaller three sets (not available individually): $40
Y-Wing/TIE: $55

Plus shipping, and tax in some states.

Limit of 5 each item per buyer-- they are getting better about controlling
sales of "hot" items.  (SW action figure fans: note they have more Mynock Hunt
sets in now as well.  Shop early....)

Kevin "I love shopping from my desk" Johnston